Flexible, open spaces for your outdoor event whether large or small
Nothing is more exciting than getting the local Brisbane community to be part of your event.
Unidus Community Centre can cater for your outdoor event and assist with planning out your outdoor staging requirements, marquee stations and traffic control.
As an outdoor venue for hire, our open spaces are flexible in ensuring that you have enough space to showcase different parts of your event and people can easily move between sections.
Our location also means that any large amplification is less likely to affect any nearby residential areas.
Furthermore, we also have sizeable undercover spaces as back up to ensure your event goes on despite the weather.
Check out one of our regular community outdoor events – Christmas 4 Kids highlight video on the right. It was a fantastic day to put on a bit of “Christmas cheer” for hundreds of kids and their families who may not be doing it tough to celebrate Christmas.
Whether your outdoor event is private or open to the community, Unidus Community and Conference Centre should be on your list of venues to visit.
Additionally, we can also arrange for professional photographers, videographers and photo booths to capture all aspects of your event and create a highlights package that you could use for future marketing.
To enquire about holding your next event at Unidus Community Centre please follow the link to complete our enquiry form.
Key Outdoor Event Venue Information
- Portable PA system with wireless mic and support for a small band is a typical request. Other options available upon request.
- Flexible space gives unlimited exploration for decorative ideas.
- Hire a coffee cart, Photo Booth for extra activities for your guests.
- Spaces suitable a catering, buffet, food sales, food trucks, etc.
- Utilise the adjacent fields for jumping castle or sports activities.
- Undercover areas available for back up due to wet weather.
- 250 available car parking spaces.