A beautiful farewell with lasting memories
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is truly an emotional time for all. Also, the additional stress involved with organising a funeral can make the whole experience overwhelming. At Unidus Community Centre we understand the sensitivity required during this difficult time while helping families and friends celebrate a precious life.
Our spaces are suitable for both large or intimate sized funerals depending on your requirements. The Auditorium and Pavillion are our most popular funeral hire spaces, which allows for a beautiful and intimate service using our lighting and media equipment. Then friends and family can congregate after to share in some light refreshments.
Also, we can arrange for professional photographers and videographers to capture all the beautiful memories of the service. To enquire about Unidus Community Centre as a funeral venue, please follow the link to complete our enquiry form.
- High capacity seating of up to 750 pax is suitable when the guest list exceeds what is available in typical funeral parlours. Other smaller rooms available if you require less space and a more intimate setting.
- Our auditorium lighting system can be used to create the appropriate mood for your funeral service.
- Easy vehicle access to the auditorium through the pavilion.
- Wide outdoor space in Pavillion suitable after-funeral reception typically with a buffet style food and refreshments.
- Commercial kitchen available to reheating and preparing food.
- Audiovisual services available to record this special moment.