A beautiful farewell with lasting memories
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is truly an emotional time for all. The additional stress involved with organising a funeral or memorial service can make the whole experience extremely overwhelming.
We understand the sensitivity required during this difficult time and the importance of helping families and friends celebrate the precious life of a loved one.
Our spaces are suitable for both large or intimate sized funerals and memorial services depending on your requirements.
Our Auditorium and Pavilion are our most popular funeral hire spaces and flexible to ensure every mourner can be a part of the service.
In addition, our professional lighting, visual sound equipment allows you to create a beautiful warm and memorable service where you can display photos and videos.
After the service, friends and family can congregate after to share in some light refreshments under Pavilion and make use of our kitchen facilities.
Also, we can arrange for professional photographers and videographers to capture beautiful and lasting memories of the service.
To enquire about Unidus Community Centre as a funeral venue, please follow the link to complete our enquiry form.
Funeral Venue / Memorial Service
Key Funeral Venue Information
- High capacity seating of up to 750 pax is suitable when the guest list exceeds what is available in typical funeral parlours. Other smaller rooms available if you require less space and a more intimate setting.
- Our auditorium lighting system can be used to create the appropriate mood for your funeral service.
- Easy vehicle access to the auditorium through the pavilion.
- Wide outdoor space in Pavillion suitable after-funeral reception typically with a buffet style food and refreshments.
- Commercial kitchen available to reheating and preparing food.
- Audiovisual services available to record this special moment.