Check out our amazing pricing below!
(note: room hire cost only – costs DO NOT INCLUDE setup fees, administrative costs, staffing, ancillary equipment and AV equipment; our estimates will include all these pricing considerations)
Seminar RoomsSmall to Medium
- Suitable for up to 50 pax
- Seminars, Dinners, Parties
- Open to adjoining rooms
- Save costs by using your own equipment
- Trestle tables available
Pavilion & OutdoorGet Creative!
- Covered area for elegant outdoor events
- Perfect for Wedding Ceremonies
- Opens to amphitheatre (grassy mound)
- Adjacent to Kitchen
AuditoriumBest for Large Audience
- Up to 750 pax (Need more? Ask us how)
- Concert Level Speaker System
- Live Video Production
- Stage Lighting
- In-house production staff
- Concerts, Parties, Dances, Seminars
- Requires 4-star Catering Licence
- 6-burner gas stove plus griddle & oven
- Commercial Freezer, Fridge & Dishwasher
- Ample rack and bench surfaces
- No License required for general heating (microwave only)
Promote your next event by maximising your current event!
Highlights Video Package
Auditorium events only 3-4 minutes highlights video Select number of Stills (photos) 1 dedicated videographer for up to 5 hours
Photo Booth Package
Any event Customised photobooth Up to 50 free still images (printed)
Book an appointment to visit Unidus:
Empowering YOU to build stronger communities!
Providing best quality service doesn’t have to come at the expense of the world we live in. At Unidus Community Centre, we have invested in environmentally eco-efficient installations that together help reduce our carbon footprint. With eight 240kL water tanks, our grassy fields and garden beds are nourished by rain water including use in all toilets. Our energy needs are also offset by the power of the sun by using highest quality evacuated tube for hot water and crucially, power consumption through photovoltaic array.
We would like to extend our thanks and gratitude to Brisbane City Council’s Suburban Crime Prevention Grant for providing us with much needed funds for the upgrade of our analog CCTV security system to digital. With this upgraded resource, we are aptly able to identify persons or objects in security events with significantly improved picture quality as well as online real-time security patrol.