Maximise your conference experience!
With all our various spaces available, Unidus Community and Conference Centre is an ideal venue to hold your conference.
Our main Auditorium is well equipped, modern and spacious to hold the main event for 600-700 people in standard configuration. We can open the upstairs balcony area to increase the combined capacity to 1000 people.
In addition, we have multiple small and medium-sized function rooms that allow you to run other activities and events. With kitchen facilities, you have the ability to provide food to your attendees or we can provide a list of local caterers.
We can also arrange for professional photographers, videographers and photo booths to capture all the highlights of your conference and make it memorable for your attendees.
To enquire about holding your conference at Unidus Community & Conference Centre please follow the link to complete our enquiry form.
Key Conference Venue Information
- Large indoor space allowing you sit up 700 attendees (theatre style). Option to open balcony and adjacent rooms for additional attendees to view main auditorium.
- 600m2 floor space is the ultimate space for flexibility.
- Use the raised stage or just the floor space.
- State of the art video and sound facilities.
- Arrange the seating to your desire.
- Additional small & medium multi-purpose rooms available for concurrent or extra events and activities.
- Hire a band, photo booth or capture beautiful memories with our team of photographers and videographers.
- Commercial kitchen available for catering purposes.