A modern Brisbane conference venue to maximise your guest’s experience!
With all our various spaces available, Unidus Community and Conference Centre is an ideal venue to hold your next conference in Brisbane.
Our main Auditorium is well equipped, modern and spacious to hold the main event for 600-700 people in standard configuration and the upstairs balcony area can be opened to increase the combined capacity to 1000 people.
In addition, we have multiple small to medium-sized rooms that allow you to run other activities and events.
We can configure the auditorium and rooms with various configurations to suit your conference needs.
You will also have access to our high-quality audio-visual equipment and lighting to really showcase and create the right visual tone for your conference.
With kitchen facilities, you also have the ability to provide food to your conference attendees with the option to BYO/self-cater or we can provide a list of local caterers.
We can also arrange for professional photographers, videographers and photo booths to capture all the highlights of your conference and make it a memorable event for your attendees.
To enquire about holding your next Brisbane conference at Unidus please follow the link to complete our enquiry form.
Brisbane Conference Venue
Flexible Room Configurations and Spaces
Professional Grade AV Equipment
- Large indoor space allowing you sit up 700 attendees (theatre style). Option to open balcony and adjacent rooms for additional attendees to view main auditorium.
- 600m2 floor space is the ultimate space for flexibility.
- Use the raised stage or just the floor space.
- State of the art video and sound facilities.
- Arrange the seating to your desire.
- Additional small & medium multi-purpose rooms available for concurrent or extra events and activities.
- Hire a band, photo booth or capture beautiful memories with our team of photographers and videographers.
- Commercial kitchen available for catering purposes.